Recovery Associates LLC has a proven track record helping both new and established behavioral health and addiction treatment centers grow and thrive. No matter the scope of your project, we have the expertise to advise every step of the process. Learn a little more about Recovery Associates LLC and the types of facilities we serve in our portfolio of treatment centers below.
Here are a few examples of current and recently completed projects that Recovery Associates LLC has taken on:
- An 80-bed startup on the West Coast. Currently, they are renovating approximately 39,000 square feet. This project has included a full scope of startup services, from site selection and zoning to curriculum selection and staffing.
- A 72-bed startup in New England. They are currently in the process of site selection and fundraising. This project has included a full range of startup services, including national accreditation, sales and marketing considerations, and federal, state, and local licensing.
- An existing ambulatory practice in the Southwest. This project has included new business line development, including intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization program services. In addition, Recovery Associates LLC is assisting with credentialing, contracting, curriculum development, and other startup requirements.
- An existing ambulatory provider in Northeast adding partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs, among other services. This project has included program design, financial modeling, and budgets as well as contracting and operational design.
- An 80-bed startup in the Northeast corridor. They are currently entitling purchased real estate and going through initial licensing and accreditation requirements. This project has included financial projections, staffing considerations, and other standard startup services.